C.E. Smith 1-1/2" Wide Keel Base Roller Assembly f/2" - 2-1/2" Tongue
Product: C.E. Smith 1-1/2" Wide Keel Base Roller Assembly f/2" - 2-1/2" Tongue
Description: 1-1/2" Wide Keel Base Roller Assembly f/2" - 2-1/2" Tongue
This roller assembly supports your boat's keel for easy loading and safe transport on your trailer. It features a 4", black rubber spool roller and a galvanized steel bracket that attaches to your trailer's tongue. 2 to 2-1/2" trailer tongue.
- Spool roller supports your boat's keel as it sits on the trailer
- Prevents the bow from making contact with your winch
- Eases loading and unloading of boat
- Helps to absorb road shock while boat is being trailered
- Bracket lets you bolt roller assembly onto the tongue or frame of your boat trailer
- Requires 7/16" fasteners (not included)
- Sturdy, 1/8" galvanized steel bracket resists corrosion
- Black rubber roller delivers long-lasting performance
- Made in USA
- Roller length: 4"
- Shaft diameter: 5/8"
- Diameter of mounting holes (each): 7/16"
- Spacing of mounting holes: 3" apart on center
- Typically installed flat on the tongue of a boat trailer, this spool roller bracket assembly stabilizes the keel of the boat during trailering.
Brand: C.e. Smith
Price: $ 32.75
Condition: new - unused item in original box.Availability: Out Of Stock
Shipping: FREE to Continental US, Contact us for international shipping quote.
Available from: CWR
Viewed: 22 times
Ask a question about this product.