Johnson Pump 1600 GPH Bilge Pump 1-1/8" Hose 12V
Product: Johnson Pump 1600 GPH Bilge Pump 1-1/8" Hose 12V
Description: Heavy Duty Bilge Pump 1600 series 12v:
The best choice when you are looking for high performance, heavy duty pumps
designed to meet and exceed the tough demands of commercial and recreational duty. This pump has a liquid cooled, 12-pole motor with double ball bearings for extended service life. The 2200 motor is sealed off by a mechanical seal design, while the 1600 model has lipseal. The impeller is carefully designed and tested to maximize head and flow. The 4000 features a robust motor design, mechanical shaft seal, high impact ABS plastic and unique threaded port design. Universal base plate and a choice of 1-1/2" or 2" ports makes for a simple installation. Removable check valve included.
- Heavy duty, 12-pole double ball bearing motor
- Liquid cooled for extended motor life
- Quality engineered mechanical/lip seal
- ISO 8849 Marine and CE standards
- Easily interchangeable with most similar bilge pumps
- Pump body: Thermoplastic
- Shaft seal: Mechanical seal
- Shaft: Stainless steel (SS2343)
- Voltage: 12 V
- Capacity 1.0 m head (13.6 V/27 V): 98 l/min - 1550 GPH
- Capacity straight (13.6 V/27 V): 100 l/min - 1600 GPH
- Amperage: 7 A
- Fuse Size: 10 A
- Connection: 1-1/8" and 1-1/4"
- Shaft: SS2343
- Wire size: 1.3 mm2 - 16 GA
- Max height 149 mm - 5.86"
- Weight 1.3 kg - 2.75 lbs
Brand: Johnson Pump
Price: $ 69.28
Condition: new - unused item in original box.Availability: Out Of Stock
Shipping: FREE to Continental US, Contact us for international shipping quote.
Available from: CWR
Store Category: Plumbing & Ventilation
Viewed: 17 times
Ask a question about this product.