Ronstan Series 30 Ball Bearing Orbit Block - Single - Becket - Lashing head
Product: Ronstan Series 30 Ball Bearing Orbit Block - Single - Becket - Lashing head
Description: Series 30 Ball Bearing Orbit Block - Single - Becket - Lashing Head
Ball Bearing Orbit Blocks boast the highest strength-to-weight ratio available. This is achieved through all-composite reinforced polymer materials and multiple attachment options.
Their precision design provides the optimum number of ball bearings for minimum friction while weight reduction is achieved through the use of fiber-reinforced composites in the block head, cleat arms and beckets.
- Highest working load in its class
- Secure, versatile and secure attachement
- Low profile and compact
- Ultra low profile thru-sheave becket
- RF35101 accepts RF1850S shackle in both orientations to create a conventional loop top block
- Self-lubricating Nylatron® sheave and full contact bearing for high dynamic loads
- Mainsheet systems and spinnaker sheets on dinghies to 5M(16')
- Halyard, vang and backstay applications on boats to 5M(16')
- Control line applications on larger yachts
- Sheave: High compression strength carbon black Acetal
- Ball Bearings: High compression strength Acetal
- Frame/Cheeks: Toughened, glass fiber reinforced Nylon
- Link: UV stabilized, multi-strand impregnated SK75 Dyneema®
=Sheave Ø: 30mm(1-3/16")
Max. Rope Ø: 8mm(5/16")
B. L.: 600kg(1,320lbs)
Price: $ 18.47
Condition: new - unused item in original box.Availability: Out Of Stock
Shipping: FREE to Continental US, Contact us for international shipping quote.
Available from: CWR
Viewed: 15 times
Ask a question about this product.